Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 154

Thread: Yep, I told you so...

  1. #71
    Inactive Member simple man's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 11th, 2008
    Posts
    1,001
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yep, I told you so...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ut1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And while at it, let's get off the Bush-Clinton old fart history and back to the original topic of how Obama lied about the gun issue. </div></div>
    Well, ya had to hope. He almost made it to take office before he started backing up. At this rate , we are due one major lie a month....Bush MIGHT be replaced as the worst president in history, by the time Obama is done. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    We'll keep the lights on for you.
    Spuds

  2. #72
    Inactive Member simple man's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 11th, 2008
    Posts
    1,001
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yep, I told you so...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lpdbuckeye</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its common knowledge that anyone who is constantly making gay jokes, are indeed harboring homosexual feelings. </div></div>
    I used to make gay jokes a lot, but then again - that was before I grew up. </div></div>
    What EXACTLY were you saying about before you "grew up"? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    Nevermind...I shouldn't have asked.
    We'll keep the lights on for you.
    Spuds

  3. #73
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yep, I told you so...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I have NEVER heard one person ever say they would love to go back over there... </div></div>

    Then you need to get your head out of the anti-war propaganda.

    My brother-in-law's brother has served three tours in Afghanistan and Iraq and wants to go back for a fourth.

    There isn't an diehard anti-war sentiment. This is what they signed up for. </div></div>

    People like Boy13 would never even survive basic training much less being in the military. The sissy know it alls like him were our source of entertainment when we were bored. When there was nothing else to do we would just take turns beating the pulp out of a smart arse or two. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] Or maybe see how far we could throw or drop kick them. Oh, those were the days [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] </div></div> Dont act like you know, i woulc proudly die for this country in Afghan. Id really be calling someone a sissy, from the old prick who hides behind the comp

  4. #74
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yep, I told you so...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I have NEVER heard one person ever say they would love to go back over there... </div></div>

    Then you need to get your head out of the anti-war propaganda.

    My brother-in-law's brother has served three tours in Afghanistan and Iraq and wants to go back for a fourth.

    There isn't an diehard anti-war sentiment. This is what they signed up for. </div></div>

    People like Boy13 would never even survive basic training much less being in the military. The sissy know it alls like him were our source of entertainment when we were bored. When there was nothing else to do we would just take turns beating the pulp out of a smart arse or two. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] Or maybe see how far we could throw or drop kick them. Oh, those were the days [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] </div></div> Dont act like you know, i woulc proudly die for this country in Afghan. Id really be calling someone a sissy, from the old prick who hides behind the comp </div></div>
    Em thar uz fight'n wurds
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  5. #75
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yep, I told you so...

    No. I certainly would, but you know how he is. VERY brave as long as he is out of sight. Him being in the military would really be a sight to see though. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] I think they do allow "them" to join now. But even though he would be so "proud" I don't expect to see him in uniform any time soon.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  6. #76
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yep, I told you so...

    Once again its a fact, whoever is constantly calling other people gay...is hiding feelings about their own oreintation. Do you even remember what to do with a woman? Instead of acting like youre 10, you should grow up.

  7. #77
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yep, I told you so...

    Where is that stated as fact?
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  8. #78
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yep, I told you so...

    Anything boy13 states is a fact. Didn't you know that??
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  9. #79
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yep, I told you so...

    Google Ted Haggard. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

  10. #80
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yep, I told you so...

    Why can't we all just be friends ?
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •